Lifestyles, Values & Priorities for the Ministry Wife
Meet Donna Ransom -- wife of Bob Ransom, Director of Missionary Church US Ministries. Drawing from her deep experience as a pastor's wife and her broad exposure to women in ministry from traveling with her husband, Donna leads online chat discussions just for ministry wives.
These chats offers wives of PLI students an opportunity to connect online for refreshment and relationship building with other ministry wives. Sometimes centering discussions around a specific book, PLI's online chat format allows participants to "meet" together weekly to explore a wide variety of topics ...
- how the ministry affects the lives of families in ministry;
- healthy principles for personal and family life in ministry;
- practical ideas to live out God's unique calling on our lives;
- Biblical passages uniquely pertinent and applicable to life in ministry;
- becoming all God designed us to be;
- supporting each other through friendship and prayer.
Realizing the uniqueness of each ministry wife's schedule, we offer a session of 4 one-hour chats during the three-month quarter at a time that we hope is convenient for most women (while not interfering with husbands' chat schedules). Please feel free to let us know your preferred days and times by submitting our online survey. Ladies are also welcome to arrive 15 minutes early and/or stay 15 minutes after class just to chit-chat. Chats are free except for the cost of the book to be discussed (and you're welcome to purchase a used copy or borrow).
Contact Diana Boyer by email at PLIAdmin@mcusa.org or by phone at 281.361.6956 for participation instructions.